A downloadable game assets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A weird place where you can find assets and prototypes!
All the necessary to start building a simple CGA fighting game
- A fighter (walk, punch, kick, guard, stunned animations)
- 16*16px, 3x5 animations - 15 frames total
- A test opponent
- Three backgrounds
- An UI mockup (complete with buttons and labels)
A collection of pixel planets, kindly promoted by Jupiter Hadley!
It currently features 18 weird, alien planets.
I plan to add more variations / sizes - and spaceships.
LET'S COOK JAM ASSETS
12 food-themed assets for the Let's Cook Jam!
- bacon (of course)
- a humanoid burger (idle/walking/shooting)
- a humanoid sammich (idle/walking/shooting) (new!)
- mayo/ketchup/pickle bullets
- a carrot
- two little chefs (idle animation)
- a big fridge
- 4 kitchen elements
- a tomato
Please leave a tip if you like my creations.
Click download now to get access to the following files: