Please add just the base :3
A downloadable asset pack
A character pack inspired by classics like Earthbound!
- 5 Animated bodies (facing down / side / up)
- 15 Interchangeable heads
- 2 Color sets
- Example file
You can download a "base" model for free!
I plan to add more bodies / heads / variations, so please send me your feedback here or on Twitter!
- Added a new body
Support me on Patreon
You can find MANY more assets on my Patreon page!
Pixelart assets by Eeve Somepx. They can be used in both personal and commercial projects, credits aren't necessary but they're really appreciated!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That's a good idea eheh, will do! 👍
What is the max width and height resolution on these? They look cute.
hi! they're roughly 32px high (head included)
heads and bodies are on separate spritesheets, with a max width / height of 25px each
These are super nice, reminds me a lot of Earthbound, but a couple of things.
1. I would love to see a "base" model of these, with no hair / clothes so that people can easily add their own. Perhaps even some base "heads" with different eyes or expressions that people can add their own hair to, or transplant provided hair onto.
2. It looks as though the sideways walking animation has the left/right foot and hand going forward at the same time instead of being opposite, if you know what I mean by that. You don't step forward with your right foot and swing your right hand forward at the same time. Easily fixed, but might be worth fixing on the assets just in case.
1) this is an excellent idea - I already wanted to give several "emotions" (expressions) to the characters, a base head / body would certainly be useful!
2) mmmh this was not the intended effect, I'll make sure to polish the animation / make it clearer in the next update
Thanks for your feedback! ☺️
This is a really cool idea!